Monday, September 27, 2010

100 Strangers

I have decided to take on a new project. It’s called “100 Strangers” and it’s awesome! The objective is simple: photograph 100 random people. I think it will be fun so invited a friend and will be downtown with my cameras shooting away. I debating between which of the two lenses I will bring out of these three – 17-70mm 70-200mm and 50mm. I really can’t decide. All of them are good and I’m torn between having a wide angle lens, having a telephoto lens and having the ability to blur the backrounds of the photos as much as the photo of the girl below (taken from the 100 strangers Flickr group). Atleast I get to take since I’m bring two DSLR bodies.

Speaking of having two cameras – I got a new piece of gear. It’s a harness (pictures below). It’s pretty sweet because now I can have both DSLRS very accessible to use on the fly. Both cameras remain exactly where I want them to be so I can take a shot with one and switch to the other in about a second. I don’t know if it will look extreme or anything to others but I like it. Sometimes photographers have to look bad to take good photos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment