Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Self Portrait



A few days ago someone mentioned to me that I take tons of photos, but seldom of myself. I took the liberty to finally do a self portrait. Unlike most of the photos I take where I make poeple look better, I think I did a good job of making myself look worse. One person on facebook commented this...
    • You look like golum
      19 hours ago · · 1 person
facebook aside, I shot the photo on my plain 50mm lens and this was shot at f/1.4. I cranked up the clarity giving the effect that my face is really bumpy or something. This is just extra added detail in the photo. I also added grain. Opposites of what I usually do, again. I always turn down the clarity as you can see in the 2nd photo of my good friend, Rhonda. The colors and hues in the two photos are similar, however, sharpness reveals a sharp difference between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment