Sunday, October 17, 2010

Issues with Photos

photoos

While editing I noticed something out of the ordinary in one of my photos. In this screen shot, you can see the unusual thing I discovered. The photo looks great big, but when zoomed in not so much. If you view the smaller version of photo on left of my screen which is the full size photo (the big one in the center is a cropped view), you will see it’s a wonderfully composed and nice looking shot. Now, I don’t know if this was a flaw with the actual photo or rather an unusual umm thing coming out of this girl’s nose. Anyway, I have never seen my camera pull a stunt like that so perhaps she has some strange thing coming out of her nose, but who really knows? Anyway, I has to manually remove it from the photo. This was a shoot I did a month ago or so but this photo still puzzles me.

No comments:

Post a Comment