Monday, February 22, 2010

Boston/Cambridge

I attended the annual Harvard Debate Tournament, however, im not here to talk about the debate side of things, I'm here to talk about the photography side of things. Photography was a major part of my trip. This is the first time traveling with my new camera and equipment. It was quite exciting being able to capture the reality of the trip.

Photo 1: I feel this picture captures the fun we had, just messing around in the Harvard yard. The composition good although this photo was taken at a higher ISO than nessicary. Here is the information for this photo,
Exposure:0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:18 mm
It was also taken at 800 ISO.

Photo 2: This photo captures the essence of an Irish Pub in Boston.  These are the settings. 


Exposure:0.167 sec (1/6)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:1600

No comments:

Post a Comment